We are looking to employ an organised and motivated individual to join our Manufactured Joinery Division on a fixed-term, maternity cover contract.
The Manufacturing Admin Assistant will be responsible for providing day-to-day support to the division, including our in-house manufacturing workshop. Reporting to the Workshop Manager and Manufacturing Director, the successful candidate will perform both general admin duties and Manufacturing specific duties, including but not limited to:
- raising order numbers for invoices
- answering email and telephone enquiries
- arranging deliveries and van hire
- printing, faxing, scanning and copying documents
- taking meeting notes, typing up minutes and action points
- managing divisional timesheets and holiday trackers
- creating and issuing cutting lines
- completing EM paperwork and ordering emergency materials
- gathering information for the creation of O&M manuals
- delivering Toolbox Talks
- inputting data into production system
This is a great opportunity for someone who is highly organised, detail-oriented, a great communicator and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment to work for one of Scotland’s largest Manufacturing facilities. Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required, but training will be given on other specific programmes and processes. A full UK driver’s licence and access to a vehicle would be beneficial due to the location of this role.