Due to continued growth and a strong workload, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our highly motivated and professional Commercial team.
The successful candidate will be predominately East based; working from our Edinburgh office as well as on our sites as required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Commercial management of projects from tender to final account stage
- Procurement of material and subcontract resources in order to deliver programme commitments
- Design and risk management, aiding budgetary control
- Working as part of a successful team alongside project management and support functions to manage and deliver projects
- Managing and motivating other staff to achieve company objectives
- Effectively communicating with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Assisting in the monitoring of project performance by providing regular financial and contractual information
If you are committed to delivering excellence, have experience in the building/fit-out sectors, and want to work for a company which puts People at its core, we would love to hear from you.
In return for hard work, we offer a competitive salary and other benefits including a company car and generous holiday entitlement.
To apply please send a copy of your most recent CV and your salary expectations to email@example.com.