***Please note: this vacancy has now been filled***
- The planning, organising and management of one large project or more than one smaller projects so that company resources are most efficiently and effectively utilised for the client and company
- Establishing the initial requirements of clients and retaining a continuing awareness of their needs
- Effectively managing contracts and supporting clients to ensure their needs are satisfied
- Establishing relationships and liaising with design teams, clients’ architects, interior designers and engineers etc. and highlighting any specific feedback received.
- Utilising existing management systems so that the company can respond to clients’ demands quickly and effectively
- Taking responsibility for and maintaining high level of Health and Safety on-site by assessing risks and communicating these to colleagues in an organised and systematic fashion: training colleagues in the management of risks and overseeing that the appropriate safety systems are adhered to
- Responsibility for resolution of any immediate site problems and conflict areas.
- Ability to make decisions appropriate to the position
- Provide and encourage development, coaching and mentoring opportunities for Site Managers and Supervisors.
This is an outline of the main duties of the role and is not intended to be exhaustive.
Ideally, you will have 10+ years’ experience working in the construction industry, with at least 5 of those years working as a Project Manager. You will have a trade or academic background in construction and a strong understanding of commercial fit-out. You will be an excellent communicator who can work in collaboration with our wider Project Teams and motivate your site team to exceed our Client’s expectations. You will have a positive attitude and, although this role will be based out of our Inchinnan office and cover predominately West of Scotland and Central sites, you will be flexible with regards to working locations, hours, tasks, types of project as we have sites throughout Scotland.
In return for your hard work, we offer a competitive salary and other benefits including a generous holiday entitlement.
To apply please send a copy of your most recent CV and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org