We have a fantastic opportunity for a Setter Out to join our Setting Out team based at our Inchinnan Head Office (near Glasgow Airport). The successful candidate will become an integral member of our busy and ever-expanding manufacturing division.
The duties of the Setter Out will include, but are not limited to:
– Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and present drawings
– Visiting sites and taking accurate measurements
– Using AutoCAD and Alphacam to produce construction drawings
– Producing cutting lines for our in-house factory
– Liaising with various stakeholders including our factory team, clients, designers and architects
We are looking for a Setter Out who has previous setting out experience, ideally with a joinery or shopfitting background. Experience of creating drawings for high-end, bespoke furniture would also be advantageous.
Excellent IT skills are essential, especially in AutoCAD, Alphacam and Microsoft Office software. 3D experience would be advantageous but is not essential. You must be willing to learn how to use new packages.
To be successful in this role you will have to be self-motivated, highly focused and able to work to pressured deadlines. The Setting Out department is a very busy and demanding working environment so you must be able to manage your workload as you can expect to deal with multiple contracts concurrently.
To apply for this role please e-mail a copy of your most recent CV to MHillman@tjl.com.