Thomas Johnstone began trading in Maybole, Ayrshire as a jobbing joiner in 1868. Now, almost 150 years later, Thomas Johnstone Ltd is established as a leading provider of high quality fit-outs and manufactured joinery. Our continued success led to us moving into our current Head Office in Inchinnan Business Park near Glasgow Airport in 1994, and the creation and gradual organic expansion of our own 30,000 sq. ft. factory which is part of the head office building. In response to our growing number of projects in and around Edinburgh, we first established our Edinburgh regional office back in 2002 and the Edinburgh team moved to their current home on New Mart Road in Edinburgh in 2007.
Over the years we have maintained our tradition of delivering exceptional quality and exceeding our clients' expectations.