Our Dyke McKenzie, Sales & Business Development Manager, will be donning his running shoes on Sunday 26th April and tackling the Virgin Money London Marathon 2020!
He is raising money for British Heart Foundation, a charity very close to his heart since his best friend suffered a massive heart attack and sadly passed away at the young age of 56.
If you would like to sponsor him please visit: https://lnkd.in/dRjq7TR.
Any donations in support of this fantastic charity would be greatly appreciated.
Good luck Dyke, from the TJL team
The last 4 to 5 weeks on site at Glasgow Golf Club have seen some exciting developments, especially within the east wing as the timber floor has been removed and new floor beams and metal decking have been installed.
This progress is of great delight to both the project team and eager golfers who are awaiting the completion of this highly anticipated golf club!
We are delighted with the progress on this site which will eventually be home to the 2 storey clean room facility for the manufacture of surgical grafts. Stay tuned for further updates!
Brilliant words from the club's General Manager as developments continue at Dumbarnie Links to ensure the clubhouse is wind and weather tight.
With this new golfing hot spot due to open on the 16th May excitement is teeing up nicely!
With 2020 having kicked off to a great start here at TJL we have been reflecting on the last decade and some of our biggest and best projects as seen below!
Ranging from The Edinburgh Grand, our highest valued project to-date, to St. Columba’s, one of Scotland’s highest achieving schools, we want you to choose your favourite project by using the link below to head to our Instagram page, following our profile and commenting on the giveaway post with your favourite project! The competition will run until 12 noon on Friday 24th of January when one of the comments will be selected at random and that follower will win the £50 John Lewis voucher!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is follow the link below, like our profile and comment on your favourite of the 5 projects…Good Luck!
Enter here - https://www.instagram.com/tjl_1868/
Terms & Conditions as follows:
1. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social network.
2. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that TJL may use your Instagram handle to announce the winner of this prize draw.
3. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Instagram account, the first entry only will be accepted.
4. If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address in a private Instagram message at the time of being announced as our winner.
5. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by Scottish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
6. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/